Zendesk is a customer service and helpdesk support ticketing solution.
Sapho’s integration with Zendesk focuses on support and helpdesk requests. Using pre-built micro app templates, employees can submit requests from anywhere and follow the status of their requests through the system. In addition, managers can monitor helpdesk teams’ performance to ensure the SLAs provided to employees are met.
Note: The turnkey micro apps, event notifications and write-back actions listed on this page are completely extensible and are provided for informational purposes only. Customers are able to create their own micro apps and include event triggers that are most important to them.
Turnkey micro apps
Zendesk My Tickets
- Provides a searchable and personalized list of tickets with ticket details.
Zendesk Add Ticket
- Provides a form for ticket submission and a searchable, personalized list of tickets.
- Provides a searchable list of tickets with corresponding details.
- Provides overall analytical charts for tickets based on channels, resolution, replies, etc.
Users are notified if any of the following events occur:
- New ticket created
- Ticket assigned (new)
- Ticket assigned (modified)
- Status changed on ticket (notifies both requester and submitter)
- Ticket resolved (notifies both requester and submitter)
- New ticket without action for a predefined period of time
- Ticket response time is not met
- Ticket resolution time is not met
- Changes or updates to weekly report for metrics
Users are able to perform the following in Zendesk:
- Create a new ticket