BMC Remedy 9.1 is a complete service management platform that combines ITIL® best-practices and intuitive self-service to enable smarter service delivery.
It has so many features that it can feel overwhelming for a manager or employee that needs to perform simple tasks, such as creating and approving a purchase order. That’s why Sapho’s integration with BMC Remedy includes micro apps for some of the most common and time-sensitive tasks for an employee on the go – creating, approving purchase orders, and reviewing expense reports.
Note: The turnkey micro apps, event notifications, and write-back actions listed on this page are completely extensible and are provided for informational purposes only. Customers are able to create their own micro apps and include event triggers that are most important to them.
Turnkey micro apps
BMC Remedy Requisition Approval
- Provides a list requisitions with details that are pending for approval.
- Provides an action for approve or deny pending requisitions.
BMC Remedy Requisition Lookup
- Provides a searchable list of all requisitions in the system.
BMC Remedy Requisition Create
- Provides a searchable list of requisitions In Preparation state with a detail view.
- Provides an action for creating a new requisition.
- Provides an action for submitting a requisition to Approve.
- Provides an action for adding line items to requisition.
BMC Remedy Directory
- Provides a searchable list of all users registered in BMC Remedy.
BMC Remedy Company Lookup
- Provides a searchable list of all companies registered in BMC Remedy.
Users are notified if any of the following events occur:
- New requisition submit to approve
- Requisition status change
Users are able to perform the following actions on objects in BMC Remedy:
- Approve/Deny requisition
- Create requisition
- Add a line item to requisition