Audience: System administrators installing and configuring Sapho Server
Sapho supports using your micro apps within your Liferay portal. Follow these 2 simple steps to set up the integration.
1. Get the embed code from the Liferay endpoint
In order to get started, you first need to get the embed code for your micro app from the Liferay endpoint.
- Go to the Publish tab and publish the micro app you want to use within Liferay.
- Navigate to Endpoints → Liferay and click the add button.
- Select your micro app and hit Add to enable embedding.
- After configuring your micro app settings for the Liferay embed, copy the Source URL.
2. Set up the Liferay embed
- Navigate to your Liferay instance and edit the page where you’d like to embed your Sapho micro app.
- Click the plus button in the top right of the page.
- Under Applications, search for the IFrame portlet, and drag it onto the page.
- Click on the 3-dots icon in the top right of the portlet and select Configuration.
- In the Source URL field, paste the source URL that you obtained earlier from the Liferay endpoint in Sapho. Click Save.
- Close the dialog by clicking the X icon.
- The embedded micro app will load in the iframe.
- After publishing the page, your end users can begin using the micro app right away.