Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is a set of business applications aimed at increasing performance, reducing cost, and helping corporations make better decisions.
Sapho’s integration with Oracle EBS provides employees with directory access and an easy means for submitting absence requests. Moreover, managers can approve expense reports, absence requests, and purchase orders right from Sapho without logging into cumbersome desktop applications.
Note: The turnkey micro apps, event notifications, and write-back actions listed on this page are completely extensible and are provided for informational purposes only. Customers are able to create their own micro apps and include event triggers that are most important to them.
Turnkey micro apps
Oracle EBS Absence Approval
- Provides a searchable list of pending absence requests with request details.
Oracle EBS Absence Request
- Provides a list of user absence requests with details.
- Provides a form for requesting absences.
Oracle EBS Directory
- Provides employee search and employee profiles.
Oracle EBS Expense Approval
- Provides a searchable list of pending expense reports with report details and individual expense item details.
Oracle EBS PO Approval
- Provides a searchable list of pending purchase orders with purchase order details and individual purchase item details.
- Provides a searchable list of all purchase orders with purchase order details and individual purchase item details.
Note: Micro apps (with the exception of the directory app) are only for PENDING requests. A history of requests is not retrieved or maintained.
Users are notified if any of the following events occur:
- New absence request to review
- Absence status update
- New employee
- Position change
- New purchase order to review
Users are able to perform the following actions on Oracle EBS requests:
- Approve paid time off
- Reject paid time off
- Submit request
- Approve expense report
- Reject expense report
- Approve purchase order
- Reject purchase order