Expensify is an expense reporting tool that lets professionals easily track time, mileage, or business travel expenditures.
Sapho’s integration with Expensify keeps employees up-to-date about the status of their expense reports and allows managers or accountants to reimburse reports from Sapho. Moreover, managers will be notified if any reports have been waiting for reimbursement for a while, so employees are paid in a timely manner and accounting records are up to date.
Note: The turnkey micro apps, event notifications, and write-back actions listed on this page are completely extensible and are provided for informational purposes only. Customers are able to create their own micro apps and include event triggers that are most important to them.
Turnkey micro apps
- Provides a personalized list of pending reports with details of expenses.
- Provides a searchable and personalized list of reimbursed reports with details of expenses.
- Provides a search of reports owned by the logged-in user.
- Provides an analytics page with overall spending trends, spending per policy, and spending by category.
Users are notified if any of the following events occur:
- New report to reimburse
- Report waiting for reimbursement
- Report status update
Users are able to run the following actions on Expensify reports:
- Reimburse report