Audience: System administrators installing and configuring Sapho Server
In order to manage access to your micro apps and Sapho Builder using IBM Connections, you will first need to set up an IBM Connections security provider.
- Log in to your IBM Connections Administration Console and go to Internal Apps.
- Click Register App. Under App Name, enter
OAuth 2.0as the Auth Type, and click Register.
- Click Show Credentials from the contextual menu of the
Saphoapp in the registered apps list to open the Show Credentials dialog window. In the steps below, you will need the ClientID and Client Secret values for OAuth 2.x Credentials.
- In Sapho Builder, go to Security under Providers to Add, click on IBM Connections to add a new security provider.
- Copy the ClientID and Client Secret values from your registered Sapho app in the IBM Connections Administration Console and paste them in the appropriate fields in the Add Security Provider dialog window. Click DONE.
- In Provider Details of your newly created IBM Connections security provider, copy the value of the Authorized Redirect URIs field.
- Go back to your registered Sapho app in the IBM Connections Administration Console and click the drop down arrow next to open to edit the app’s properties.
- Paste the Authorized Redirect URIs field’s value into the Callback URL field. Click OK.
- In Sapho Builder, click SIGN IN WITH IBM CONNECTIONS of your newly created IBM Connections security provider. Make sure you are logged into the IBM Connections Administration Console in the same browser.
- You will be redirected to IBM Connections. Click Grant Access and Leave the Site.
- Click SAVE SETTINGS in the Provider Details of your new IBM Connections security provider in Sapho Builder.