JIRA is one of the most popular issue tracking and project management tools used by software teams.
Sapho’s integration with JIRA allows employees to easily track issues assigned to them, get updates about new comments on reported or assigned tasks, and quickly search through issues directly from Sapho.
Note: The turnkey micro apps, event notifications, and write-back actions listed on this page are completely extensible and are provided for informational purposes only. Customers are able to create their own micro apps and include event triggers that are most important to them.
Turnkey micro apps
JIRA My Tasks
- Provides a list of tickets assigned to the user with their corresponding details and comments. Users can update ticket status or assignee and add comments.
JIRA Issue Lookup
- Provides a search of all tickets by text (searches in summary, description, and key), type, status, assignee, and/or reporter.
- Provides charts about open tickets by priority, overall tickets by status, and overall tickets by type. Charts can be filtered by existing sprints.
Users are notified if any of the following events occur:
- Ticket assigned to user (new)
- Ticket assigned to user (modified)
- New comment on assigned ticket
- Status change on assigned ticket
- New comment on reported ticket
- Status change on reported ticket
Users are able to perform the following actions on JIRA tickets:
- Update status
- Change assignee
- Add comment