Audience: Developers building Sapho micro apps
Please follow the steps below to send notifications generated by Sapho events to IBM Connections communities via status updates or new thread topics.
- Set up an IBM Connections security provider.
- Go to the micro app you would like to edit and click Events and select the event detail page of the event you want to use to send notifications to IBM Connections.
- Select IBM Connections from your list of endpoints.
- Under Community, select the community you would like to deliver notifications to.
- Under Send As, select whether you would like to send notifications as a New Status or New Topic.
- Enter your Message Text.
You can also add Tags if you’re sending the notification as a new topic.
- To send a preview, click SEND TEST to check whether your message is working correctly.