SAP ERP is a market-leading enterprise resource planning system.
It has so many features that it can feel overwhelming for a manager or employee that needs to perform simple tasks, such as approving a purchase order. That’s why Sapho’s integration with SAP ERP includes micro apps for some of the most common and time-sensitive tasks for an employee on the go – requesting time off, approving purchase orders, and reviewing expense reports.
Note: The turnkey micro apps, event notifications, and write-back actions listed on this page are completely extensible and are provided for informational purposes only. Customers are able to create their own micro apps and include event triggers that are most important to them.
Turnkey micro apps
SAP ERP Submit Absence
- Provides a form for submitting absence records.
SAP ERP Approvals
- Provides a list of employee trips that are pending approval and their corresponding expenses.
- Provides a personalized list of purchase orders that are pending release, and their corresponding purchase items.
SAP ERP Trip Lookup
- Provides a searchable list of all employee trips and their corresponding expenses.
SAP ERP Purchase Order Lookup
- Provides a searchable list of all purchase orders and their corresponding purchase items.
SAP ERP Directory Lookup
- Provides a searchable list of all employees.
SAP ERP Metrics
- Provides analytics on overall purchasing.
Users are notified if any of the following events occur:
- New request to approve
- Completed trip to approve
- New employee
- Position change
- New purchase order
- Purchase order released
Users are able to perform the following actions on objects in SAP ERP:
- Create absence
- Approve employee trip
- Set trip on hold
- Release purchase order