ServiceNow is a leader in the service management industry. Sapho’s integration with ServiceNow focuses on IT incident management.
Whether you’re a member of the service desk team itself or an end user following up on your own reported issues, we’re sure you’ll appreciate how Sapho helps streamline the process while keeping you up-to-date on any developments.
Note: The turnkey micro apps, event notifications, and write-back actions listed on this page are completely extensible and are provided for informational purposes only. Customers are able to create their own micro apps and include event triggers that are most important to them.
Turnkey micro apps
- Provides forms for creating incidents, problems, and change requests.
- Provides searchable and filterable (by task type) lists of pending and reviewed requests that have the current user set as the approver.
ServiceNow Task Lookup
- Provides a searchable and filterable (by priority) list of incidents, problems, and change requests opened by the current user.
- Provides searchable and filterable (by priority) lists of active incidents, problems, change requests, and other task types, such as service catalog tasks, etc., which are assigned to the current user. All tasks can be edited from their corresponding detail pages.
Provides simple ServiceNow statistics for the following categories:
- Open incidents by priority, state, category, and location
- Incidents per month open/closed
- Open problems by priority, state, category, and impact
- Problems per month open/closed
- Change requests
- Open change requests by priority, state, category, and requester
- Change requests per month open/closed
Users are notified if any of the following events occur:
- New request for approval assigned
- New incident assigned
- New problem assigned
- New change request assigned
- New tasks assigned
- Incident assigned
- Problem assigned
- Change request assigned
- Incident state change
- Problem state change
- Change request state change
Users are able to perform the following actions on ServiceNow incidents, problems, and change requests:
- Submit incident
- Submit problem
- Submit change request
- Approve request
- Reject request
- Incident update
- Problem update
- Change request update